What if I don't speak English?

If you are unable to speak English, the court will provide an interpreter for you. The court uses many different resources to communicate with those with Limited English Proficiency. For more information please contact the Court Administrator at 313-387-2794. You can also find more information on the Michigan.gov website.

If you'd like to translate this page, please view the Google Translate website.

Show All Answers

1. What happens if I miss a Court Date?
2. Can I get a payment plan?
3. What is a bond and why must I post it?
4. What if I have a complaint?
5. How can I make a payment after hours?
6. What if I have a disability and need special assistance?
7. What if I don't speak English?