This class will cover safety, use of equipment, and practicing the lifelong skill of archery. Please note equipment is provided, please do not bring your own. Archery classes are taught by USA Archery certified instructors. Classes may be held outdoors (weather dependent). Participants must attend all classes due to the nature of the sport.
Enrollment is $50 per person. Call Leisure Services at 313-387-2650 for more information on registering.
Class dates for winter and spring are as follows:
- Mondays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Winter session #1: Jan. 9 - Feb. 13 (no class Jan. 16)
- Winter session #2: Feb. 27 - Mar 27
Ages 16 & up:
- Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Winter session #1: Jan. 12 - Feb. 16 (no class Jan. 26)
- Winter session #2: Feb. 23 - Mar. 23