This class will cover safety, use of equipment, and practicing the lifelong skill of archery. Please note equipment is provided, please do not bring your own. Archery classes are taught by USA Archery certified instructors. Classes may be held outdoors (weather dependent). Participants must attend all classes due to the nature of the sport.
Enrollment is $50 per person. Call Leisure Services at 313-387-2650 for more information on registering.
Class dates for spring and summer are as follows:
- Mondays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Spring 1: April 10 - May 8
- Summer 1: June 5 - July 10 (no class July 3)
- Summer 2: July 24 - August 21
Ages 16 & up:
- Thursdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Spring 1: April 13 - May 11
- Summer 1: June 8 - July 13 (no class July 6)
- Summer 2: July 27 - August 24