Would you like a class where parents and kids can come together? Then this class is for you! This class will focus on basic skill for students that parents can help with and learn to spot. Activities will include forward rolls down a wedge, backwards rolls over a barrel, and jumps. The class will help students with basic listening and fine motor skills and include fun games each week.
Enrollment is $50 per child. Call Leisure Services at 313-387-2650 for more information on registering.
Class dates for fall and winter are as follows:
- Tuesdays from 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Fall: October 3 - November 14 (no class 10/31)
- Winter 1: November 28 - December 19 (4 weeks for $35)
- Winter 2: January 9 - February 13
- Winter 3: February 27 - March 19 (4 weeks for $35)