In this sampler, students gain a comprehensive technical foundation as well as skills in logical thinking, creativity, teamwork and computational thinking which are vital in preparing kids for today’s tech-driven world. Each week will focus on a different fun activity in your introduction to the monthly topic.
Enrollment is $75 per child. This is a three-week sampler on coding. Call Leisure Services at (313) 387-2650 for information on registering.
Sessions for fall and winter are as follows:
- Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Graphic Design: September 7, 14, and 21
- Video Editing: October 5, 12, and 19
- Game Design: November 2, 9, and 16
- Drones: January 11, 18, and 25
- Robots: February 1, 8, and 15
- Minecraft: March 7, 14, and 21