This class will cover safety, use of equipment, and practicing the lifelong skill of archery. Please note equipment is provided, please do not bring your own. Archery classes are taught by USA Archery certified instructors. Classes may be held outdoors (weather dependent). Participants must attend all classes due to the nature of the sport. If participants are more than 15 minutes late, they will not be permitted to enter class for the day.
Enrollment is $50 per person. Call Leisure Services at 313-387-2650 for more information on registering.
Class dates for fall and winter are as follows:
- Mondays from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Redford Community Center.
- Fall: September 18 - October 23 (no class 10/2)
- Fall 2: November 6 - December 11 (no class 11/13)
- Winter 1: January 22 - February 26 (no class 2/19)
- Winter 2: March 11 - April 8