The jury is a critical element in our system of justice. You should be proud of your service as a juror. Your presence in the panel is necessary, regardless of whether you are selected to serve on a case. This court and the litigants appreciate your service.
- If you have been summoned to appear for Jury Duty you must appear on the date and time in your jury notice. Failure to appear may result in a bench warrant being issued for your arrest. Please be advised that no cell phones will be allowed in the building.
- The Jury hotline is 313-387-2790 please select option 7 for "Jury".
- If you no longer live in Redford Township, you must provide a copy of your driver's License with your new address to be excused from jury duty.
- If you would like to be excused from jury duty you must submit a letter to the Judge. A clerk cannot excuse you from jury duty.
- Please note, you may check back with this web page regularly for the most up-to-date information regarding your appearance for jury duty.
Upcoming Jury Announcements
If you have received a Jury Summons for February 25, 2022, at 8:45 am, the case has settled and you do not need to report. If you have any questions please contact the Court at 313-387-2790.