Turn in Policy: If a Bench Warrant has been issued for your arrest, contact a Criminal Clerk about scheduling a hearing. The Clerk will schedule your hearing and send you an invite via email. Once you appear at the hearing, the warrant will be lifted.
- Email the Criminal Clerk
- View the Certified Record Request Form (PDF) to request a Certified Copy of the Conviction. A $10 processing fee is required with your request.
- If you would like to inspect a specific record please complete the Court Inspection Form (PDF). Copies will be made available for $1 per page.
- Attorneys may file an appearance or discovery order by email, mail, or by faxing the appearance to 313-387-2712.
- Plea by Mail forms may be emailed, mailed, or faxed to the court.
- Adjournments require a stipulation and order Adjournment Form (PDF) from the prosecutor.
- If you have received a Subpoena to appear in court you MUST appear or a Bench Warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- If you are interested in Setting Aside a Conviction please review this form for instructions: MC 227