Personnel & Civil Service
The Personnel Department provides administrative and technical support services to assist in the management of the Township's workforce.
Services provided by Personnel include:
- Recruitment, selection, and processing of new employees
- Management of the pay and classification plan
- Maintenance of employee personnel records
- Administration of the Township's employee benefits program
- Coordination of employee and supervisory training
- Liaison with the Township's Employees Civil Service Commission
- Liaison with the Township's Police and Fire Civil Service Commission
- Negotiation and management of collective bargaining agreements with the Township's bargaining units
- Safety audits, training, and inspections
- Recommendations for loss prevention and loss control
- Oversight of the workers' compensation and general liability claims
- Administration of the Township employee leave programs
View available job opportunities and the application process on our Employment Opportunity page.