PAYMENTS FOR TAX AND WATER BILLS
IF YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED FOR NON-PAYMENT, PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN PERSON DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AT THE PUBLIC SERVICES BUILDING LOCATED AT 12200 BEECH DALY. WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CASHIERS CHECK FOR SHUTOFFS.
Click here to pay/view your water bill online.
Click here to pay/view your tax bill online.
|There is a convenience fee of $3.00 for every $100.00 when paying either bill.
Point & Pay collects a user convenience fee for processing credit card payments.
Redford Township does not charge, collect, or retain any portion of this fee.
If you are experiencing any problem with your transaction, you must contact Point & Pay customer service at (888) 891-6064.
Charges will appear on your credit card bill as:
Water-Redford Twnshp Water Taxes-RedfordTwnPropTxPmt
- WRAP Program (Water Residential Assistance Program) Information ‘click here’
- QUALIFYING TAXPAYERS SUMMER DEFERMENT OF TAX PAYMENT
Summer Taxes for Redford Township homeowners are due September 14th. In some cases by meeting certain criteria, homeowners can defer their Summer Tax payment until February 14th each year.
Deferments are available through the Treasurer’s Office, for a taxpayer’s principal residence property if his/her household income last year was $40,000.00 (must verify amount every year) or less; and is either:
|1) Sixty-two (62) years of age or more, or;
2) Paraplegic or quadriplegic, or;
3) Blind, or; disabled veteran, or;
4) Totally and permanently disabled, or;
||5) A disabled or low-income veteran, or;
6) A low-income widow/widower of a
7) An active service person with service-
Qualifying taxpayers can obtain an application for deferment at the Water Department, located in the Leo Snage Building, 12200 Beech Daly Road, across from the U.S. Post Office, between the Jeffries I-96 Freeway (Schoolcraft) and Plymouth Road; or on the Internet at the link below. You must apply by September 14th each year. Please call 313-387-2611 for any assistance.
- By Phone-To pay your Water or Property Tax bill by phone, using a credit card, call toll free (866) 739-0470. There is a convenience fee for each bill payment.
- By Mail - Mail your payments to us using the following address:
Redford Township Water and Sewer Department
12200 Beech Daly
Redford, MI 48239
- Drop Box - There are two drop box locations:
Town Hall, 15145 Beech Daly, Free standing Drop Box located between Town Hall & Court Building (see picture below).
Public Services Building, 12200 Beech Daly, Northwest corner of the building.
- Walk In - 12200 Beech Daly - Payment windows are available during regular business hours.. We accept cash, check, money order, credit and debit cards. Fees will apply for credit and debit cards. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- ACH - Residents can have their Water Bills automatically deducted from a checking or savings account. To enroll in our Automatic Payment Program (ACH), contact the Water Department to receive an enrollment card. Sign and return the enrollment card designating a checking or savings account for your payment to be withdrawn from. Customers will still receive a statement so they are aware of the amount to be withdrawn. you can contact us up to 2 days before the due date if you wish to cancel a withdrawal.