PAYMENTS FOR TAX AND WATER BILLS
IF YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED FOR NON-PAYMENT, PLEASE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT IN PERSON DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS AT THE PUBLIC SERVICES BUILDING LOCATED AT 12200 BEECH DALY. WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CASHIERS CHECK FOR SHUTOFFS.
Click here to pay/view your water bill online. There is a convenience fee of $3.00 for every $100.00
Click here to pay/view your tax bill online. There is a 3 percent convenience fee to pay by credit card.
Point & Pay collects a user convenience fee for processing credit card payments.
Redford Township does not charge, collect, or retain any portion of this fee. If you are
experiencing any problem with your transaction, you must contact Point & Pay
customer service at (888) 891-6064. *Charges will appear on your credit card bill as:
Water-Redford Twnshp Water Taxes-RedfordTwnPropTxPmt
- By Phone-To pay your Water or Property Tax bill by phone, using a credit card, call toll free
(866) 739-0470. There is a convenience fee for each bill payment.
- By Mail- Mail your payments to us using the following address:
Redford Township Water and Sewer Department
12200 Beech Daly
Redford, MI 48239
- Drop Box-There are two drop box locations:
Town Hall, 15145 Beech Daly, Northwest corner of the building
Public Services Building, 12200 Beech Daly, Northwest corner of the building.
- Walk In-Payment windows are available during regular business hours in our office at
12200 Beech Daly. We accept cash, check, money order, credit and debit cards. Fees will apply for
credit and debit cards. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- ACH-Residents can have their Water Bills automatically deducted from a checking or savings account.
|To enroll in our Automatic Payment Program (ACH), contact the Water Department to receive an
enrollment card. Sign and return the enrollment card designating a checking or savings account for
your payment to be withdrawn from. Customers will still receive a statement so they are aware of
the amount to be withdrawn. you can contact us up to 2 days before the due date if you wish to
cancel a withdrawal.