On Election Day, voters will need to show proof of identity at the polling precinct.
Examples of acceptable photo identification (document must be current and valid; listing applies to Federal ID requirement only):
- Driver's license with photo (any state)
- Personal identification card with photo (any state)
- Government issued photo identification card
- Student identification card with photo
- Credit or automated teller card with photo
- Military identification card with photo
- Employee identification with photo
- Tribal identification with photo
If a voter does not have picture identification, they will need to sign an affidavit at the polling precinct on Election Day prior to voting.