Due to the governors “stay home, stay safe” executive order on March 23, 2020 and allowing Michigan residents to engage in outdoor activity such as walking/jogging, Redford Township parks will remain open at this time with important exceptions:
At this time all playground equipment is closed both in Township parks and on school property. It is important that park visitors abide by social distancing practices.
We realize this is a time that a lot of visitors are walking their dogs and would like to remind you that Township ordinance requires dos to be on a leash no longer than 6 week and to be under the physical control of the owner at all times. Owners are also required to clean up after their animal and dispose of in the proper trash receptacles.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Attention residents- over the past several month due to the COVID-19 pandemic and budget constraints there have been several changes to summer amenities and programming.
- The Community Center is still closed to the public- many summer classes are being held via zoom or outside at local parks/township marquee. Please contact the office for current programs.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, governors orders with capacity and ground maintenance work, the splashpad will be closed for the Summer of 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Summer Playground Program cancelled for 2020.
- Concerts have been postponed at this time. IF the governors order is lifted with the 100 people stipulation we will resume at that time.
- Summer adult softball has been cancelled.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for the summer. The health and safety of our residents are our number one priority.