Redford Township Precinct Map
Michigan Voter Information Center: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/
Find out if you are registered to vote, get information on your polling location, and see your sample ballot.
Drop off Ballot & AV Application: 15145 Beech Daly Road inside or use the drive up election box behind Town Hall
AUGUST & NOVEMBER 2022 AV Application for Ballot
On Election Day, at the polling precinct, voters should show proof of identity.
Examples of acceptable photo identification (document must be current and valid; listing applies to Federal ID requirement only):
- Driver's license with photo (any state)
- Personal identification card with photo (any state)
- Government issued photo identification card
- Student identification card with photo
- Credit or automated teller card with photo
- Military identification card with photo
- Employee identification with photo
- Tribal identification with photo
If a voter does not have picture identification, they will need to sign an affidavit at the polling precinct on Election Day prior to voting.
Are you unable to attend the polls or just looking for a more convenient way to vote? Vote Absentee! All registered voters are eligible to vote Absentee. Sign up to our permanent absentee voter list to receive an application for an absentee ballot, by mail, every election. Sign up is easy, the link can be found on the Home Page of our website. You must return the signed application in order to have an Absentee Ballot sent.
RETURNING YOUR APPLICATION: You may return your application in person at the Clerk's Office or drop it in the election drop box behind Town Hall. If you choose to mail your application, please remember that you will need to affix postage.
An application can be obtained by:
- Picking up an application in the Clerk's Office at Redford Town Hall, 15145 Beech Daly Road
- Downloading an application at: https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/avapplication
- Have an application sent by calling the Redford Clerk's Office at 313-387-2752
No one may pick up your ballot, other than you. No one may sign your ballot envelope in the VOTER line, other than you. This includes spouses, members of your family, friends and Power of Attorney .
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT
- In Person: Application must be walked in by 4 pm on the Monday preceding the election. Voting the ballot will occur at this time.
- By Mail: Application must be received on the Friday preceding the election.
REGISTRATION BY MAIL
Michigan law allows voter registration by mail, but those who do must cast the first vote in person. People who have disabilities, live overseas or are over the age of 60 are exempt.