Payment Options: You may pay in person during regular business hours, by mail, or use the 24-hour drop box located on the north side of Town Hall adjacent to the court. Payment may be made in person with cash, personal check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Checks should be made out to: Seventeenth District Court (no starter checks, checks with check numbers less than 200 or checks that do not have the name imprinted will be accepted). Cash should not be mailed or placed in the drop box. Additionally, there is an ATM machine located in the lobby of the courthouse.
Penalties for Late Payments: Fines not paid within 20 calendar days of issuance will be levied a $40 late fee, with a 20% additional fee levied after 56 days. (MCL600.4803).
Please Note: Failure to respond to the citation in the prescribed manner will result in the suspension of your driving privileges and a reinstatement fee of $45 being LEVIED.
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
SEVENTEENTH DISTRICT COURT
15111 Beech Daly Road, Redford, MI 48239
Monday thru Friday
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
(CI-Civil Infraction) (M-Misdemeanor) [Points]
Click Here for Ticket Prices
To pay traffic citations issued in Redford Township by credit card follow the instructions below:
Phone System Payments
- Dial 1-800-272-9829
- Select option 3
- Enter the following jurisdiction code for the 17th District Court: 3240
- Follow the messages, inputting data where necessary
- Wait for confirmation number
- Go to www.officialpayments.com
- Select "Local Payment" and enter the following zip code: 48239
- Select the 17th District Court and payment type you wish to make
- Submit the payment
- Wait for a confirmation number