**No cell phones are allowed in the courthouse**
Turn in Policy: If a Bench Warrant has been issued for your arrest, you may turn yourself in to the court any weekday, Monday through Friday, at 8:45 am and be seen by a Judge.
***Please be advised: The Court will close on Monday, May 29, 2017.
There is a 24-hour locked drive up, drop box available for payments in front of Town Hall. Also, payments can be made through Official Payment Corporation for both internet and phone payments.
The Court will reopen promptly at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017. ***
Starting Monday, March 27th, 2017 through Monday, May 15th, 2017 the 17th District Court, in conjunction with the list of Wayne County Courts below, will conduct an Amnesty program.
The program provides individuals an opportunity to settle outstanding court financial obligations while saving money. In addition, the program helps courts clear a backlog of files.
Amnesty eligibility varies by location. People interested in the program should contact the district court in the jurisdiction where they received the ticket. To check your eligibility for this program for delinquent matters in Redford, please call during normal business hours at (313) 387-2790 and speak to a clerk or visit the 17th District Court at 15111 Beech Daly Rd. in Redford. In order to take advantage of this opportunity in Redford, DELINQUENT MATTERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE SAME DAY to qualify for this amnesty program.The amnesty program does not apply to delinquent matters paid by U.S. Mail, Drop Box, or Official payments.
Only the district courts identified herein are offering an amnesty program. For more information on a specific program, please contact the court:
· 17th District Court (Redford) at 313-387-2790
· 19th District Court (Dearborn) at 313-943-2060
· 20th District Court (Dearborn Heights) at 313-277-7480
· 21st District Court (Garden City) at 734-793-1680
· 22nd District Court (Inkster) at 313-277-8200
· 23rd District Court (Taylor) at 734-374-1334
· 24th District Court (Allen Park) at 313-928-0535
· 25th District Court (Lincoln Park) at 313-382-8603
· 27th District Court (Wyandotte/Riverview) at 734-324-4475
· 28th District Court (Southgate) at 734-258-3068
· 29th District Court (Wayne) at 734-722-5220
· 30th District Court (Highland Park) at 313-252-0300
· 31st District Court (Hamtramck) at 313-800-5248
· 32A District Court (Harper Woods) at 313-343-2590
· 35th District Court (Plymouth) at 734-459-4740
· Grosse Pointe Park Municipal Court at 313-822-3535
***Please Note: the Location of the 24 Hour Payment Dropbox has moved. The New Location of the Drop Box is in Front of Town Hall.***